Want to create powerful art that draws your audience's eyes exactly where you want them to go?
Have you tried to make your paintings stand out, but…
- You’re not sure which colours to use (and where or how)
- You struggle to use colour to express emotion
- Your paintings always lack depth and focal points...and nothing you try seems to work.
- You still can’t crack the code to a successful colour palette or how to show light sources...
An exciting, colourful painting isn't as easy as it looks.
Here’s the thing:
Studying conventional colour theory will only get you so far.
You also need a color strategy that makes your paintings so captivating that your audience won’t be able to look away.YES! ENROLL NOW!
Imagine how you will feel when you:
- Develop a bold colour plan for your paintings. Take the guesswork out of colour selection and increase your chances of success!
Get some quick "colour wins". Use my 5 quick win colour warmups to get your creative juices flowing.
Develop your unique palette. These days we are all looking for our "signature palette"... learn where to look for it, how to develop it... and how to stand out!
Use tonal value for "wow" factor. Avoid the mistakes that most artists make and get a "value advantage"
Up-level your skill and take your audience on a wild ride of colour and contrast with the
COLOUR AND VALUE COURSE
To create meaningful paintings that connect with an audience requires 3 extra skills:
- The ability to analyse the strengths of your existing work.
- To confidently use greyscale and colour mapping to create a focal point.
- To define a unique palette that tells a compelling story.
It’s true… the online space is getting more and more crowded,
but there are some techniques you can start using right now
that will make your work stand out.
The ability to harness value and colour is a learnable skill that YOU can master.
This course is for you if:
- You feel limited by your colour palette.
- You struggle with hues and want a “cheatsheet”.
- You want a creative spark. Make painting fun again!
- You crave to develop a colourful style that “pops”.
A good artist can use colour to awaken feelings and emotions…
But a great artist can actually make you feel them.
The warmth of the afternoon light...The spray of the ocean on a bright summer’s day…
Get ready to learn how to create attention-grabbing paintings
Here is what you'll get...
- 5 Modules / 34 Lessons (Only handy tips. No fluff)
- Access to our private Facebook group
- 1 Bonus Video ("Quick Start Colour Mixing Guide")
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Access (Including any future lessons)
Guess what else?
In this course you will get the best seat in the house!
Watch me complete three paintings as I explain my process (and my favorite tips) in real time.
Hi, I’m Richard Claremont
I used to be a postman until I built a following on Instagram and began selling my artwork. I appeared on TV as “The Painting Postie.” My art career grew: I won a major art prize, exhibited in Paris, and have now been a full-time artist for over 3 years!
Achieving your dreams is possible.
Do you paint as a career or as a hobby? Either way, this course is designed to transform your style from noisy and dull to VIBRANT and eye-catching.
The world is waiting for your art...
It's time to make your mark!
Don’t Miss These Special Bonus Course Materials
Only Available in the Premium Package!
Discover 10 of my all-time favourite palettes I used for paintings that have all sold.
- 10 ready-made colour palettes. Get started quickly!
- 7 colour swatches. Designed for harmonious paintings.
- Use a dynamic template to finish your painting.
Use these palettes for some winning colour combos that will fast track your own colour development…
Full, unedited "Harbour" video tutorial (80mins)
For those who want the full version of my "Harbour" demonstration from Module 2
- Additional commentary
- Discussion of early Australian art
- Tips to make your work stand out
65-Page Image Library
Hand-picked, royalty-free photos designed specifically to help you with the exercises in this course.
- "Ready-to-go" photos to practise with
- Get started quickly with your composition
- Colour inspiration to use in your own work!
Here is what current students are saying...
I found the course to be fun, but also so much more!
The lessons were very interesting and meaningful, the exercises frequently took me out of my comfort zone and at the same time provided exciting opportunities to find out what I am able to do. The feedback from Richard and Kerrie and interactions in the lovely Facebook group were inspiring and helpful. The course has opened my eyes to many possibilities, gave me many new ideas and encouraged me to experiment without being intimidated by difficult subjects. It was pure joy to participate in the Art Recharge – thank you Richard and Kerrie for creating this wonderful opportunity!
- Lilla Fludra
The Art Recharge was a real treat, filled with inspiration, insight and encouragement.
Richard, when I watched your promo video for this course I thought you were speaking right to me and you described exactly how I felt, as I hadn't picked up a paintbrush or pencil for 8 months. This exceptional course helped me to reconnect with what I love about Art and to discover moments of magic along the way.
- Michelle Endersby
The course was well delivered and engaging from start to finish.
The featured artists and themes for each lesson were diverse, interesting, and well curated to encourage experimentation and exploration of new ideas and new approaches towards my art. Most importantly, as a relative newcomer to art, this course provided an opportunity for me to realise real growth, and has given me tools to tackle my art journey with greater confidence and energy. I'd highly recommend this course to any artist, seasoned or new, looking to explore or invigorate their approach to art, get a kickstart, be challenged, or simply wanting to break from the ruts that so often bind us.
- Daniel Binkhorst
The course unleashed skills within myself which I did not know before.
With each new challenge I managed to build on what I learned from the previous ones. I never achieved so much new knowledge and new artistic expressions in such a short period of time. It has been a great joy to be able to compare and share my daily work with this highly ambitious group of students from all over the world in a friendly, caring way. It almost became an addiction to go into our closed FB site regularly to view newly submitted sketches and paintings of others and check out mutual reactions and comments.
- Greta Nebel