What if you could learn 3 simple techniques to make your artwork effortless?
Imagine how you will feel when you:
- Are confident with your approach to composition. Remove all the guesswork and finally create simple, bold artwork.
- Express your emotions freely by using a loose, intuitive technique.
- Claim your own unique style. Uncover an exciting range of lesser-known brushstrokes.
- Avoid the Top 5 Mistakes that most artists make. “Wow” your viewers with uncomplicated art that demands attention.
A simple, powerful painting takes practice
My top 3 techniques will move you closer to that free-flowing style you crave
This course is for you if:
- You feel limited by a tight, inhibited style.
- You are overwhelmed by detail and want to simplify.
- You want a creative spark. Make painting fun again!
- You crave to develop a unique style that stands out.
You’ve seen paintings that jump off the canvas and grab you!
Now here's the perfect chance to learn exactly how it’s done!
In this self-paced online course you will discover 3 distinctive approaches to loose brushwork. Each approach will show you how to paint with more expression.
(No journey to the local workshop required.)
20 Self-Paced Lessons on
HOW TO LOOSEN UP YOUR PAINTING
Warming Up For Success
Why is warming up essential?
How athletes develop muscle memory and how artists can use it too.
A sequence of 3 warm up exercises you can use to develop looseness and be able to paint from memory.
How to choose the right brushes, form block in, how to stand at your easel.
How To Paint From Your Studies
- With our exercises completed, it’s time to paint!
- A demonstration in oils and acrylics.
- Block in confidently, learn how to use your studies effectively, build a layered approach.
- Create a vibrant painting from just 3 colours.
Exploring Mark Making Techniques
- How do we create variety in our painting?
- Learn how one paintbrush can produce 16 different marks.
- The importance of underpainting, how to set up “accidents”.
- This is where your unique style really begins to unfold!
The Microscope Method
- Does your work end up with too much detail?
- Learn the 3 step process that starts from the big picture.
- A bold approach that lets you preserve the very best bits from every stage of your painting.
Get ready to learn how to simplify your style and composition!
Here's what you'll get...
20 lessons/2 hrs of content
PDF Lesson Guide + extra exercises
Bonus video "Quick Start Colour Mixing Guide"
Free 30 Page Image Library
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Lifetime access to course & all future lessons to be added
Guess what else?
In this course you will get the best seat in the house!
Watch me complete three paintings as I explain my process (and my favorite tips) in real time.
Hi, I’m Richard Claremont
I used to be a postman until I built a following on Instagram and began selling my artwork.
I appeared on TV as “The Painting Postie.” My art career grew: I won a major art prize, exhibited in Paris, and have now been a full-time artist for over 3 years!
Achieving your dreams is possible.
Do you paint as a career or as a hobby? Either way, this course is designed to transform your style from noisy and dull to VIBRANT and eye-catching.
The world is waiting for your art
Let’s make your mark!
Don’t Miss Out on the Special Bonus Course Material
Only Available in the Premium Package!
Find Your Unique Style E-book
In my 83 page e-book I will teach you my top strategies for creating unique and distinctive work.
The importance of storytelling
Identifying your “superpower”
How to stop comparing and start creating
It’s time to turn ordinary into great and make your art stand out from the crowd!
How To Create An Energy Map
For Your Painting
In this 30 minute video tutorial you will discover what makes the difference between a boring, flat painting and one that dazzles the viewer right from the get-go.
- How to identify energy lines
- Create 4 possible paintings from 1 scene
- Use a dynamic template to finish your painting
Get ready to learn how to create energy transfer so you can map your paintings with confidence and never again be stuck for ideas!
This class is exactly what I was looking for!
"I have wasted so much money on other classes looking for exactly what you put out!!! Thank you! I’m excited for what is coming next!!!"
There are some great new ideas in this material. Fantastic job!
"I’ve gone through the premium package. Couldn’t stop, each segment was like a cliffhanger that kept me wanting to see the next stage! Loved the old fashioned “Don’ts” too! I’ve been painting and teaching similar concepts a long time, but there are some great new ideas in this material. Fantastic job!"
Richard is an outstanding teacher.
"He is able to convey his process in simple language. I have found my mojo. Richard is a generous teacher, sharing through wonderful demonstrations the magic of his paintings, skill and process."